In this Policy, references to “we,” “us,” or “ The Iconic Ltd”
- collect from you, or that you provide or make available to us when you make a booking with us, use our websites, use our web applications, or use our social media pages (our “Platforms”);
- collect from third parties including our affiliated entities, advertising, and business partners, data providers, etc;
Collection and Usage of Personal Information
In General. We receive and store information about you when you:
- visit our Platforms;
- visit third-party platforms;
- open or respond to our emails;
- contact customer service;
- visit any page that displays our ads or content;
- purchase programs or services on our Platforms;
- connect or link to any Platform via social networking sites;
- post comments to online communities; and/or
Personal Information collected may include:
- first and last name;
- telephone number;
- postal address;
- email addresses;
- data of birth;
- passport number;
- government identification number; and
- billing information (such as credit card number, cardholder name, and expiration date).
We may also use your personal data to help us personalize our offerings to you, or to support other business functions, such as fraud prevention, marketing, and legal. To do this, we combine personal and non-personal data, collected online and offline, including information from third-party sources.
We automatically collect some information about your computer when you visit our, or other, Platforms. For example, we may collect information about your IP address, web browser, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), referring and exit pages, operating systems, date/time stamps, number of clicks to analyze trends, etc. This information is used to administer the Platforms, track user movements and gather information about referring websites. We also may collect information about your online activity, such as programs viewed and registrations completed. This automatic information is used only on an aggregated, anonymous basis and is not used with, or linked to, any personally identifiable information.
Protecting Your Information
We want you to feel confident about using our Platforms. We are committed to protecting the Personal Information we collect. While no Platform can guarantee security, we use commercially reasonable physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to assist us in preventing unauthorized access, use, and disclosure of your Personal Information.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- To track new visitors to our Platforms;
- To operate, maintain and improve our Platforms;
- To facilitate and fulfill program requirements and services requests;
- To help us recognize your browser as a previous visitor. This includes saving and remembering any preferences that may have been set while your browser was visiting our Platforms, such as language preferences;
- To store your username and password if you are registered with us;
Opting Out of Cookies
We provide you with choices regarding cookies and tracking technologies. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
Please keep in mind that, without cookies, you may not have access to certain features on our Platforms, including access to your profile or account and certain personalized content. Removing all cookies from your computer could also affect your subsequent visits to certain Platforms by requiring that, for example, you enter your login name when you return.
If you would like to opt-out cookies, here are some options:
If you would like to opt-out of ad targeting cookies set by Google, Doubleclick, and similar Platforms, please click here: Google opt-out: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
Managing “Do Not Track” Signals
Some browsers have a Do Not Track (“DNT”) feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. When you choose to turn on the DNT setting in your browser, your browser sends a special signal to websites, analytics companies, ad networks, plug-in providers, and other web services you encounter while browsing to stop tracking your activity via cookies or other tracking technologies. For information regarding DNT and how to enable this setting, if available, on your devices please see https://allaboutdnt.com. Our Platforms do not respond to DNT signals at this time.
To respect the privacy of our users, we will only contact you with marketing information and offers relating to our products or services where you have told us that you are happy to receive such information. You will be given the opportunity to opt into receiving certain types of communication when you register with us, book an appointment with us, or otherwise provide us with your Personal Information. If you have opted-in, you can still choose not to receive commercial emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in the commercial emails we send you. You may also email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time if you would like to unsubscribe from our email service. Please note that even if you do not opt-in to receive commercial email messages or you opt-in but subsequently choose to opt-out, we may still email you regarding your account and your transactions.
We will only pass your Personal Information on to our business or advertising partners if you have informed us that you are happy for them to contact you with marketing information and offers.
Storing Your Information and Security
We review the Personal Information we hold at regular intervals and delete permanently or anonymize any Personal Information which is no longer necessary.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that your Personal Information is kept in a secure environment and access to it is restricted to a ‘need to know basis.
Your Access To and Control Over Your Information
You can inquire as to your Personal Information, ask the following questions, or take the following actions by contacting us via email at email@example.com or via the address or phone number given on our Platforms to:
- See what Personal Information we have about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
- Ask us to change/correct any Personal Information we have about you;
- Ask us to delete any Personal Information we have about you;
- Ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Information;
- Express any concerns you have about our use of your Personal
If you choose not to provide certain information, or ask us to delete or restrict the use of your Personal Information, some of the services we provide to you may be affected, and in some cases, we may be unable to deliver the services you have requested.
How You Can Contact Us
©2021, The Iconic Ltd. All Rights Reserved.