Student Visas in Poland

get a poland visa

Student Visa in Poland: Non-EU/EEA/EFTA Nationals If you are a non-European citizen you will need a visa in order to enter and stay in Poland. Poland is a member of the Schengen Area. As a result, you are eligible to apply for a student visa in Poland and travel within Europe.

Visa C: A short-term Schengen visa allowing the holder to stay in the Schengen territory for up to 90 days in 180 days period.

Visa D:  A long-term national visa issued for up to one year allowing travel around the Schengen area for up to 90 days in a 180 days period. If you need to stay longer in Poland for your studies, then you will need to apply for the Temporary Residence Permit/Card. The temporary residence card will allow you to cross the Polish border as many times as you wish.